Killer T aka Chairman is one of the most successful Zimbabwean artists in the music industry right now. But what do we really know about the Takangodaro hit-maker?
1. Killer T was born Kelvin Kusikwenyu on January 10 1990 (according to Herald)
2. His parents passed away when he was a child
3. The artist sings what he come across everyday
4.He started out his career with his younger brother.
5.Killer T attended School at St Peters School and George Stark school for his Secondary education.
6. He first worked as a rank marshal where he also got inspiration for his music.
7. Killer T got his name from his younger brother, it is a combination of his surname Kusikwenyu and his brother’s name Temptation.